Nina O. has posted a photo:
Jane Y. has posted a photo:
A.) go back to the old bad habits because whats the point if its hard right?
OR IS IT
B.)TIME TO KEEP GOING EVEN THOUGH IT DOESNT FEEL SUPER AMAZING RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT BECAUSE THERE IS NO SATISFACTION GREATER THAN ACHIEVING SOMETHING CHALLENGING REACHING A GOAL THATS BEEN N YOUR BRAIN FOR SO MANY MONTHS OR YEARS AND MAKING IT REAL ONE, SOMETIMES GRUELING BORING LAME BUT OFTEN ENERGIZING EXCITING AMAZING, STEP AT A TIME!
...well I think if you answered B you can give yourself an A+ on the quiz for today.
Average Player Pace
Compare your progress to other groups of players. This progress is self-reported and based on the goal of the current round. It is not verified by DietBet.
- Women < 196 lbs(257 players)48%
- Women 196+ lbs(257 players)49%
- Men < 240 lbs(74 players)58%
- Men 240+ lbs(75 players)53%
- Sharing on Facebook(91 players)56%
- Sharing on Twitter(23 players)57%
- Sharing on RunKeeper(31 players)53%
- Sharing on Withings(8 players)44%
- Sharing on MapMyFitness(9 players)49%
- Sharing on FitBit(39 players)59%
- Playing for Charity(22 players)31%
Weekly Weigh-In Prizes
Every Thursday we will randomly select a winner of our consistency prize! Submit an official weigh-in using your tokens in the 7 days leading up to the drawing to qualify.
- ModernDayLoss won a Polar Heart Rate Monitor
- Hedi S. won a new workout outfit ($75 on Athleta or UnderArmour)
- J House Vlogs won a $75 Amazon Gift Card
- Lainie won a Polar Heart Rate Monitor
- Abigail O. won a new pair of running shoes ($75 on Zappos)
Next prize drawing on:
Mar 5 for weigh-ins occuring Feb 26-4