Paleo Diet

477 members $136,626.71 won 2,137 lbs

Stephanie

11/06/2017 12:23PM
Thanksgiving is a time to let loose and enjoy those holiday sweets, the big dinners and of course LEFTOVERS!!! Then, more holiday sweets right up until the New Year comes and so do the weight loss resolutions! Why not kick start that food baby you gained and get rid of that 4% before Christmas Day! This challenge starts right after Thanksgiving and ends so that you can give yourself the gift of a healthier you, some extra cash and a chance at my holiday prizes!!!! Come join my game and my crew! A positive and supportive group with a smaller community of people that actively post and your comments don't get lost in the mix! Share with your friends and sign up today so you can enjoy Thanksgiving knowing you have a plan already set into motion!
http://dbet.me/7PNgIp

Stephanie

10/07/2017 11:06AM
Our game "Weapons of A$$ Reduction" is about to end so that means we are ready for the next challenge!! Check out "Scrambled Legs and Achin" at this link--> http://dbet.me/B2GOs1
4% in 4 weeks to either kick start your weight loss journey or pick up where you left off and continue pushing to your next goal! $20 entry and lots of chances for participation prizes!!!!! All my participants are finishing a game so no one has signed up yet because they will be using their rewards to pay for the next one! My tribe is on a roll and losing an average 5lbs a game!!! COME JOIN US!!

Larkin

08/12/2017 8:31AM
Just started a fitness account to track my journey, follow @larkin.fit on Instagram!

Larkin

08/12/2017 8:05AM
Hi guys! newly converted to paleo, been doing it for 5 days now. Already feeling better about myself, any advice or food or recipes you guys like? Thanks for sharing <3

Go for gold

11/02/2016 5:44PM
is this an active blog? I have been trying and failing to lose weight with paleo/atkins/low carb for 3 years now, up and down and up and up. any tips or tricks to help a crazy carb addict like me?

Gwenhwyfar

I just started with Paleo and have to discipline myself as well. (We have uncountable sorts of bread over here.) My doc just told me that I should act and eat as if I am already thin. So always ask yourself whether this meal in front of you is really necessary.

@burn_calories_not_candles

09/21/2016 6:34PM
I hope this is ok to post here, I'm hosting a diet bet and I want to make it a Paleo friendly game and shear recipes and meal ideas. Join here: http://dbet.me/qVUK8y - It's just a $10 bet!

Mandi A. and Soolcat like this comment.

Polly

05/01/2016 9:01AM
Good Morning! Nice to find this group. I am doing Whole30 and loving it. It is absolutely amazing how sugar is in everything and I like how good I feel inside and out eating grass fed meats, healthy fats, fruits and veggies. I do have cravings for certain things like cheese but I have been at this for about one month now and find the cravings become less and less over time. Always looking for some great recipes; especially breakfast as I am a teacher and like things that are quick and can be transported to school to eat while I get ready for the day.

Michelle

I liked hard boiled eggs when I did whole30. I tried to keep breakfast easy, so it was eggs and baggies of celery and carrots. On the weekends I would get fancy and make omelettes and such.

Polly

I do like hard boiled eggs with smoked salmon in the morning, or even leftovers from the night before. I think my favorite is spaghetti squash and homemade marinara sauce. Lots of recipes out there; you have to figure out which ones you will like the best!

Soolcat

04/15/2016 4:48AM
Any paleos out there?

Klynn and Michelle like this comment.

BWild

03/10/2016 11:02AM
My secret to easy Paleo meals is using a meal planning site. This one gives you the meal plans (you can easily customize), shopping list, meal prep instructions and recipes. I am in love with how easy Paleo is for me now - https://ov208.isrefer.com/go/5daymealplan/BarbaraW/

Airen W

01/24/2016 12:39PM
Hi everyone I'm doing my 2nd DietBet but didn't follow through with the first. I'm doing the Jamie Eason's New Year Challenge. I've done Paleo for a solid month in October and was -15 lbs down at the end and hardly had time for workouts. I plan on doing the Paleo again because I felt so amazing after that weird first 9 days where you are tired, grumpy and depressed. My skin cleared up and my hair was not falling out in the shower. I was very happy and never felt deprived on the Paleo diet so here I am again. I start tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday.

Tara and Tricia like this comment.

Tricia

I noticed the same thing with my skin and hair. Good luck!

Tara

I felt so much better after I got through the first week, so much more energy in general. I haven't had too much of a problem giving up sugar and processed foods, but cutting out dairy has proved to be the harder challenge for me :)